So, as of last Friday, we are now down to 5 ppl. The partner left on Friday and the owner didn't tell us why. I have a feeling that we are about to be evicted from the building.....the maintenance ppl keep coming by asking for the owner and hes never there. Makes me very suspicious....Friday is my last day. I don't care. I'm going to take my check over to Wachovia, cash it, I don't care if they are going to charge me $5, I wanna my money that I worked hard for and I'm never looking back. Screw him. He wants to work us all to death and then say, oh, well you don't have a job now. Hes not even paying taxes nor taking taxes out of our checks. Thats not what I signed up for. Tomorrow I'm calling some temp agencys to see if they have some temp to perm work and I'm still looking at the paper and craigs list. Screw these ppl!!
DH is going back to St Louis. ::sigh:: At least I can get some good workouts while hes gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment