Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wow, I'm tired

So yesterday DH and I went to Kennedy Space Center to watch the Space Shuttle go up. We've had these tickets since, oh, Sept 08. They kept rescheduling and rescheduling so they ended up picking May 11 at 2:01 pm (est) while it was 95 degrees out!! It was freaking HAWT! At least we were over by this simiulator ride that had to be at least 65 degrees in the building so we were able to cool off after the launch. I have seen the shuttle go up probably 3 times before this, and this was the first time in the complex. Pretty amazing site. Once I get the pictures, I'll post them.

I hope all the mommies, mommies-to-be, and mommies of fur babies had a wonderful mothers day!!! (I know I'm late, but I had to entertain my MIL, his Aunt and Grandma, my parents and us for Sunday dinner and was a little busy on Sunday....and we got up at 7 am to hit the road yesterday for the Shuttle launch)

No comments:

Post a Comment