Monday, May 18, 2009

AW: Our first anniversary!

Wow....I can't believe its been a year already. My DH is so sweet. He got up before me and had flowers and a card ready for me when I got up. We then we to TooJays for breakfast and did a little shopping at the Mall. We then did some 'house shopping' (which is what I call it, for grocerys, maybe something for repairs like Home Depot). He had to run an erran so I went and took a nap and when I got up he had picked up my favorite for lunch, Tijuana Flats! We finished with that and got ready for our night out. We went to Figs, which was so good. We've never been there before but the reviews seem promising. Got a bottle of wine (I love me some Resling) and these Chicken Meatballs. We then ordered our dinner, I got the skirt steak and he ordered some bolognese pasta thing and then they brought out the awesome dessert (which was on the house because of our anniversary, which was so nice) bread pudding! Now, I'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, but the way they cooked it ::drools:: it was so good!




Here's some pics from our wedding:

So needless to say I am back on the diet waggon, lol. No more crap and no more wheat products. Lets hope that this works.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics!!! I love beach weddings! Congratulations on your 1st anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete