Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Pictures!!

I use Shutterfly for all my pictures and this year, we decided to use them for Christmas cards!  I can't wait to see what they look like when we get them.   I have used Shutterfly in the past and really love how easy it is.  I have used them for personal gifts as well as for private use.



As you can see, I like the modern, clean look.  And Shutterfly has so many options to choose from.  Whether you are looking for something more contemporary or something chic, they have it all.

But...I like the idea of using the flat photo cards.  It's simple and to the point.  



And I'll admit, I'm lazy.  I really don't want to sign each and every card we have to send out.  We can choose a picture we like, and find a really nice layout and viola! Instant Christmas card!  

Not only is Shutterfly easy to use, they are easy on the wallet.  I can't even imagine what it would cost to go have pictures done, have the developed, and then pick out a design, wait for them to come in the mail.....you are probably talking a few hundred dollars.  Where Shutterfly is only a few dollars.  Makes sense to me!


Doesn't hurt that you can also get 50 free Christmas cards too!!!  Check here to get yours too.  You have to register by December 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment