This was the first year that I've hosted dinner at our house for Easter dinner. I thought it would be nice to have the family over and just sit around and talk and catch up. So I had the whole week to plan dinner and it worked out perfectly!
We had:
Fresh salad with all the fixings
The classic Honey Baked ham
The classic green bean casserole (I used cream of celery bc my mom doesn't like mushrooms)
Home made scalloped potatoes (which were sooooo good!)
Home made mac and cheese
and for dessert.....home made angel food cake with a glaze and fresh strawberries
It was alll soooo goood! And everything came out perfect. I couldn't have planned it any better.
We'll see how my weigh in goes. AF is here and man, she's here with a vengence! I'm not really worried too much. I didn't eat a whole lot of food but one never knows. If I go up, lets say.....3 lbs, it will be worth it. If I go up anymore, well, then oh well. I've come this far with great results. Its ok to have a cheat day....or week.
No comments:
Post a Comment